Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wishing I was more technologically savvy

So, Kristen & Tammy, have awesomely cute backgrounds & pics posted, etc. And I've got NO CLUE how to do any of that stuff, lol! Plus I'm not too great at keeping up with this kind of stuff (heck, I don't even sign on myspace/facebook unless I have emails saying I have msg's/comments)... although I'm looking for an alternative to those sites, there's just too many people/friends using those to keep up with, at least for me. Luckily myspace is pretty easy to figure out as far as backgrounds, etc. go... you just copy & paste an html code & BAM you've got a lovely profile. I haven't got the 1st clue when it comes to this site though. I'll definitely need some tutorials!

3 comments:

  1. if you look in the top left corner of my profile or tammy's there is the web site where we got our profiles and it explains there how to put it on your blog! its just like myspace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would also like a new site to keep up to date with friends. i am tired of all the fakeness of myspace and facebook, people adding you just bc they see your pic that your married or pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh...your all growing up...welcome to motherhood...From Robin (Tammy's mom)

    ReplyDelete