Yesterday wasn't anything special, just took care of stuff around the house (laundry, sweeping & mopping kitchen floor, etc.) then went to the gym with my Dad again & did 30 min. on the elliptical... not as long as I had been doing, but I upped the intensity & burned the same amt. of calories. I cooked dinner (sloppy joe's, lol) & surprisingly those aren't as fattening/unhealthy as I thought they'd be... especially since we use ground turkey meat instead of beef.
So... for today, it's about the same. We're supposed to be getting some Netflix movies in the mail though so I'm excited about that. I think it's the Without a Paddle (the 2nd one, which I've been dying to see since I LOVED the 1st one) & a Jeff Dunham comedian DVD. I can't wait for the pregnancy yoga ones we've ordered to come in so that I can use the huge workout mat my dad got me for Christmas... which will also double as a play mat for the baby when he/she arrives.
Going to the gym again today, I think I'm about to take a short nap, because I'm just not feeling up to giving it my best & doing about an hour on the elliptical (which I usually space out either 20 min, then 40, or 30 & 30, etc.- basically, I don't do an hour straight... I'm pregnant & would have to pee 1st, lol!). That's really about it, not sure what I'm going to make for dinner yet, but I'll think of something.
Baby is kicking right now... well, maybe not kicking necessarily, but definitely moving & I FEEL IT!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey, got your comment... I wouldn't say you're having a girl.... With Colton, all those old wive tails/myths pointed to a girl, and he ended being a boy. I think position just depends on the baby. Colton always moved around all over. This baby does not ever move up. I wouldn't count on those myths. However, this time, everyone kept telling me I am having a girl because of how sick I have been. They say it's because girls' hormone levels are higher. Well, that one turned out to be accurate. You could possibly be having pains just because it's your first one and everything is stretching for the first time... I have been stretched far, I shouldn't be hurting this bad this early.... I would wait til your ultrasound before you get set on a gender! :)
ReplyDelete