Monday, February 9, 2009

21 Weeks Pregnant, etc.

Had ultrasound this last week & they weren't able to see whether or not we're going to have a boy or girl. So it's going to be a surprise, at least for now, since the Dr. said it'll be about 2 months before I have another routine ultrasound.

This weekend was fairly busy... just a few highlights:

FRIDAY: Went to lunch with my dad & husband (Mike) after he got off work from working 6 hrs. of over time.
Did a little brousing at Hobby Lobby & Home Depot since we're going to start decorating & setting up baby room soon.
Went to gym for about an hour & I did 45-50 min. of cardio on treadmill & elliptical.

SATURDAY:
Mike got a tool needed to start decorating baby room... so we're ONE STEP CLOSER TO STARTING ON BABY ROOM! :o)
We cooked shrimp scampi & salmon for dinner with green beans.

SUNDAY: We went to my Dad's family's land & took one of our dogs (Bubba) & his dog, Maggie, who got to run around & play & chase cows on the 50 acres.
Then we took my dad out for dinner.
And I'm puppy sitting for my Aunt & Uncle for another day or two so we took her home last night with us.


That's about it for the weeked, there was a lot more stuff, but that's just a few highlights. I'd like to write about everything, but I'm trying to keep things short.


Anyway, as for...

TODAY:
Cleaning around the house some this morning.
My dad is going to pick me & Sadie (Aunt & Uncle's puppy) up later & then take me to the gym to workout with him.
...& that's about it for highlights of today.


Mike & 2 other co-workers of his talked a guy they work with (Tim) into doing the 94.5 The Buzz "Mile of Meat" they do for Valentine's Day, so that they (who are all married) can live vicariously threw him, lol! I love how close Mike & his co-workers are & their humor & can't wait to see what kind of date Tim ends up going on :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment